We Feel Like Joan Rivers, R.I.P.
Over the last few days, this blog has been nipped and tucked so much it looks nothing like the original - and in this case, that's a really good thing. We're kind of feeling a little like Joan Rivers (may she RIP) after face life number 12 or so.
If you've been visiting us regularly and so the many versions of blog updates before we finally settled on this one, we're sorry for scaring you.
We hope you like the final result!
We've Revealed Ourselves
No, our phones didn't get hacked à la your latest Hollywood scandal. However, in the "About" section of our site, we have moved from behind the curtain and let you know our identities, and a little bit about us. It's not a NY Times Nonfiction best seller, but it's something.
Four Subscriptions Left!
If you've been reading this blog or following us on social media, we've been trying to update everyone on how many January subscriptions are available. We still have four subscriptions left, and then we'll have to begin our waiting list. Sign up today if you haven't already!
Winners Have Been Announced
Congratulations to @theneedlenuk, @travelingann, and @pjshasteen on Instagram. They are the three winners randomly selected for our Madelinetosh and Signature Needle Arts giveaway! Please email us to claim your prizes.
Call for Submissions
If you're an independent dyer or knitwear designer, we want to hear from you!
We're looking for companies and individuals we can spotlight in our upcoming club boxes. Currently, we're planning May and June's yarn, roving, and patterns.
To get involved and have the opportunity to work with Fiberista Club, please email us for more information.
Our FAQ section has been completely updated, and is ready for your feedback. It should be comprehensive based on the questions we've received since our launch, but we're please to answer your specific inquiries as needed.
- Although its best to trust our process, we can customize your package within our preset preferences. We want you to be happy and for our club boxes to be useful to you, so please inquiry with us as to any special requests and we'll be honest about what we can commit to without completely degenerating our model into nothingness.
- Images of our shipping boxes and an example of what you can expect to arrive this month (i.e., a Fiberista Club display) will be published soon. Yay!
- We're getting really excited to ship our your packages in less than three weeks. Ah!
- There's only six days to save with our 25% off sale - we won't be offering this discount again, unless you encounter us a fiber shows.
- We're officially a Vogue Knitting LIVE! Pasadena vendor - if you're planning on attending, we'll see you there!